Ad ID: 194473
Added: May 3, 2022
Location: United States
• To meet all customer needs and expectation regarding HVAC service work and support warranty work where required.
• Monitor, initiate, and follow through on all service & warranty work requests.
• Schedule and assign service & warranty work.
• Answer incoming calls and respond to customer/builder needs and messages in a timely and professional manner.
• Call customers regarding external service requests to schedule appointments.
• Navigate Builder Websites for all their portals.
• HVAC Experience a plus.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Positive attitude and highly confident
• A pleasant, upbeat, and professional telephone demeanor.
• Ability to work independently and as a team player.
• General Computer proficiency.
Email direct to email@example.com
or call 877-906-1113 and ask for Chelsea