Ad ID: 152311
Added: July 1, 2020
Location: United States
Amerline Enterprises Company, an ISO 9001:2015 certified manufacturer of electrical power connectors and wire harnesses for commercial and military applications, is seeking an Accounting Assistant. We are looking for a motivated and conscientious individual to provide support to our Treasurer. The right person for this position must have a willingness to learn and ask questions as well as be able to readily communicate with other departments.
Wages will commensurate with experience. Full company benefits include medical insurance, 401k, vacation, and sick time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs accounts receivable functions such as invoicing, issuing credits, entering cash receipts.
• Assists customers with questions about their accounts and helps with collections of past due receivables.
• Reconciliation and entry of accounts payable invoices into the system.
• Uses ERP system to provide information, research issues and works closely with internal staff to resolve situations that may affect A/P and A/R
• Assists with departmental projects, filing, and mailing of daily invoices, data entry and miscellaneous office tasks.
• High School diploma
• 1 year of job experience preferably in an office environment
• Must be organized and detail oriented
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience with MS Office, ERP software a plus
• Ability to be flexible and open to wide variety of tasks and provide support when needed
• A desire to work in a small team-based environment
Work Hours: Monday – Friday 7.30am to 4pm.