- Check with seller
- Published date: August 19, 2019
- Staten Island, New York, United States
We are currently seeking a full-time Accounting Analyst to join our Finance team. Reporting to the Manager of Budget & Reimbursement, the Analyst assists in day-to-day operational accounting functions. The incumbent must be skilled at processing transactions in the various key accounting functions, including Billing and Cash Application of NYC education programs. Understanding and abiding by laws and regulations pertaining to SED and governmental grant services is crucial. Responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
• Assisting program area representatives in cost center and/or grant/contract financial management.
• Providing the overall coordination of the grant and contracts processing business cycle, including reporting.
• Preparing and distributing periodic detailed budget to actual analyses.
• Assisting in the re-forecasts of the various revenue accounts as necessary and assisting in the preparation of the annual revenue budget.
• Preparing other account analysis or assisting in other transaction processing as assigned by the Manager of Budget & Reimbursement.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Accounting - Finance Brooklyn (New York) August 7, 2019Check with seller
Accounting - Finance Staten Island (New York) August 5, 2019Check with seller
Accounting - Finance Staten Island (New York) February 5, 2019Check with seller