Ad ID: 35481
Added: March 11, 2020
Location: United States
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant/property management, to perform a variety of administrative and office tasks. The tasks of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our clients (owners and tenants), helping daily.
The ideal candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Spanish and be able to organize their work using tools such as MS Excel and office equipment and the ability to work in a group setting. If you also have previous experience as a secretary or administrative assistant for property management and familiarity with our industry, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, successful management of the Assistant Administrator property must ensure the efficient and trouble-free operation of our office’s day-to-day operations.
• Respond to telephone inquiries.
• Organize and schedule appointments.
• Review and track the progress of service orders.
• Write and distribute emails, correspondence notes, letters, faxes, and forms.
• Develop and maintain an archiving system.
• Monitor the monthly rental payments of different homes
• Supervise and follow up with the tenant’s monthly rent payment.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Build and maintain relationships with tenants.
• Ability to handle emergency situations and pressure due to complexity and sensitivity to time.
• Two years of work experience related to property management. Privileged
• Fluency in bilingual skills in English and Spanish is required.
If you feel this position is for you, email us today!
Equal Opportunity Employer