Assistant Manager for Restaurant (I-10 & Bunker Hill)
Ad ID: 194344
Added: April 24, 2022
Location: United States
The Assistant Manager has the following responsibilities.
It is their job to run the restaurant to the company’s standards. This position requires someone with great leadership and communication skills. Bilingual (Spanish and English) is strongly preferred.
1. Required to work 50-hour weeks or more and must fill his/her employee shift if an emergency arises.
2. Have the power to hire and fire any personnel during their shift.
3. Can suggest and recommend the hiring, firing, advancement, promotion, or any other change of status of other employees.
4. Promote great customer service among the cashiers
5. Expedite the food that is pushed out by the kitchen (dine-in, to-go, or pick-up)
6. Delegate any responsibilities to staff during shift
7. Make sure that the food temperature is complying with the City of Houston food requisites
8. Deal with any customer complaints, issues, or inquires
9. Record sales, cash-outs, and other detailed information requested for weekly manager meetings
10. Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen and dining areas. Ensure compliance with operational standards, company policies, and state/federal laws.
11. Estimate food needs, place orders with distributors, and schedule the delivery of food and restaurant supplies efficiently.
12. Ensure a safe working and guest environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents. Complete accident reports promptly in the event that an employee or guest is injured.
13. Keeps General Manager and Kitchen Manager fully informed of all issues and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action.
9742 Katy Fwy near Bunker Hill