Barista – Hardworking & Positive – For All Day Cafe in Fort Greene (Fort Greene)
Ad ID: 159357
Added: July 9, 2020
Location: United States
State: New York
City: New York
Peckish (pecksfood.com) is the sister cafe of Peck’s, a neighborhood bakery, cafe, prepared foods and specialty market serving Clinton Hill, Brooklyn.
Peckish serves quality coffee (Joe), house-made baked goods, and savory pastries.
We are looking for new baristas who are willing to work 20-40 hours a week.
We are supportive of employees with second jobs/commitments as long as you are able to equally commit to your scheduled shifts.
We take employee safety and health seriously and can ensure a sanitary environment with proper PPE.
Salary includes competitive wage + tip.
You should apply if you are:
– Hardworking & punctual
– Positive & friendly
– Passionate about hospitality
– Customer-service oriented
– Able to jump in and take initiative when working in a team and independently
– Experienced in making espresso
The position requires:
– positive interactions with customers and co-workers
– Individual responsibility
– A great deal of multi-tasking
Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good fit!
Send your resume as a PDF to the email provided.
42-62 Willoughby Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11205, EE. UU.