Ad ID: 152010
Added: July 1, 2020
Location: United States
City: Fort Worth
We are seeking a Spanish/English proficient, self-motivated, and experienced Insurance Agent with a desire to make a difference and grow in their career. In this position you will market our services and insurance products to existing and new customers. In addition, provide outstanding service to our clients that goes above and beyond customer expectations.
Offering competitive pay rate (based on experience).
• Must be able to read and write both English and Spanish fluently.
• Good organizational and interpersonal skills with a strong customer focus.
• Basic Computer knowledge and possess strong written, verbal and people skills.
• Demonstrated intermediate to advanced written communication skills (spelling, grammar, and punctuation) and verbal communications skills.
• Able to work independently with minimal/no supervision.
• Ability to quickly learn software is necessary
• Daily follow up on with policy holders on various items such as payment requests, suspensions, renewals, and policy cancellations.
* The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
** While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
APPLY TODAY by submitting your resume to learn more about our company and how we can help you reach your career goals. This is an immediate opening an office in Fort Worth and interviews will be scheduled daily until position is filled.
This job description is intended as a guide to reflect the principal functions of the job. However, it is not an all-inclusive listing of the required job functions and functions may vary. Further, the job description is subject to change at the discretion of the General Manager.
4200 S Freeway