Ad ID: 203333
Added: January 24, 2023
Imagine being part of a visitor’s experience out in the Everglades. By sharing your knowledge, employees play an extraordinary role in the experience of our visitors. Everglades Safari Park is looking for candidates with Hospitality or Amusement Park experience, looking for a detailed and service-oriented employee, candidates must be dependable, self-motivated, responsible, and passionate about exceeding visitors’ expectations through strong guest services and skills.
The pay is $15/ hour with the potential of adding commissions/ tips, which can reflect a total of $18 + ( 3-month probationary period)
Perks include but are not limited to :
– Full Time and Part Time Positions ( 3 Days Min.)
– No night shifts ( Hours are 9 am -5:30 pm), Flexible schedules
– Friendly / Family Atmosphere
-Relaxing scenic commute ( 15-20 minutes west of Dolphin Mall)
-Discounts off purchases in Restaurant/ Gift Shop
-Paid training and uniforms provided
-Work among nature and potential to grow
– Must have a valid US Drivers license
– Must be able to pass a State/ Federal background check
– Must have interpersonal skills and exceptional customer service skills
– English/ Spanish speaker (preferred). More languages are a plus.
-Must be able to lift at least 30 pounds
We all work as a team here and we believe in getting any job done for the benefit of the visitor experience.
We are hiring for other positions as well: positions: F/T Cook/ P/T Maintenance/ P/T Airboat Driver
Job Types: Full-time and Part-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour starting for all positions
Please apply in person ( Tues-Friday 9AM to 3PM)
SW 8th Street near 26700