Ad ID: 110013
Added: May 23, 2020
Location: United States
** Please note that the Dallas County / Texas Governor order requires that masks be worn in public. To protect the health and safety of our Team Members, Chewy is requiring everyone at our Facilities to wear a mask, so kindly remember to wear yours. If you do not have one upon arrival, you will be provided with a disposable mask. ***
Tuesday-Friday 5/26-5/29 at 9am
Chewy’s Recruiting Center:
7243 Grady Niblo Road Dallas, TX 75236
2) Fulfillment Center Operators
3) Fulfillment Specialist.
Day in the life of a Chewtopian:
• Direct Hire – Start as a Chewy employee! No temp agencies, contracts, “probation periods”, minimum hours, etc. Work for Chewy, get paid by Chewy, grow with Chewy. We also have immediate start dates available!
• I like to Move It, Move It – Don’t like to be stuck in one spot all day? That’s what we like to hear! Various warehouse functions like picking/packing/receiving/shipping; including use of Pallet Jacks, Forklifts, and Cherry Pickers; even our Warehouse Workers use scooters to pick!
• We’ve Got Your Back – Ever promised you’ll be trained on Forklift Equipment, but never got the chance? We will train and certify any employee interested! PLUS, once you’re successfully certified, you get an extra $1/hr! You can get certified in as little as 6 weeks from starting – no experience required.
• Customer Hero – Ever receive an online order with a broken box or product inside? So have we, and our goal is to give our customers a perfect shopping experience – and that all starts with YOU! From creating the outgoing boxes, to putting the product inside in a neat and protected package. Packages will arrive safely, and perfectly organized for our customers because of you!
Sounds amazing, right? Let’s do a quick check and make sure you’re up for the challenge. Here’s what we look for:
• Sorry youngsters! Must be at least 18 years old, but definitely reach out when you turn 18!
• Crossfit Rockstars – Lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly; able to stand/walk for up to 8-10 hours (with or without reasonable accommodation)
• Attitude Counts – willingness to tackle any challenge that the day presents; flexibility to work overtime as needed.
What’s so great about Chewy?
• Medical, Dental and Vision insurance your first month of employment.
• Flexible Schedules:
o Days 7:30 AM – 6:00 PM
o Nights 6:30 PM – 5:00 AM
• Leadership Development Programs
• Regular Wage Increases
• Paid & Unpaid Time Off
• 20% Chewy Discount
• 401k Matching Program
Principals only. Recruiters