Ad ID: 171762
Added: July 27, 2020
Location: United States
Puracy is looking to add a motivated and enthusiastic Customer Experience team member to support the day-to-day operations of our team. In this role, you will take on a variety of customer service, writing, and fulfillment tasks, while ensuring our customers have an exceptional experience each time they engage with us. The right individual will have unlimited opportunities for future growth and success in our organization. However, please be aware there is a minimum requirement of 9 months in this role before exploring any other roles internally.
Get to Know Puracy
Puracy manufactures and sells a line of natural and organic household, personal care, and baby care products. We’re looking for ambitious individuals who are big thinkers with go-get-‘em attitudes to join our growing team in Austin.
From sanitizers and soaps to shampoos, detergents, and lotions, we have dozens of U.S.-made products that have won numerous awards for quality and efficacy. While most of our growth is stemmed from e-commerce, we made our first brick-and-mortar appearance in Target stores in January 2019. We are now in over 1,500 stores nationwide.
Since our founding in 2013, Puracy has doubled or tripled its sales every year to rank as one of the fastest-growing businesses in Austin. We are a small company that values our people and our community, and we regularly give back to local charities.
Join one of Austin’s most forward-thinking businesses at an early stage to develop environmentally friendly products that change the world, one bottle at a time.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Respond to customer inquiries received through email and phone on a timely basis
– Answer incoming calls and return voicemails during M-F business hours
– Manage day-to-day logistics of Amazon accounts (U.S., Canada, and China) by responding to Amazon Questions, Negative Product Reviews/Seller Feedback
– Process purchase orders for wholesale accounts
– Work with fulfillment warehouses to resolve customer’s order/shipping issues
– Enter customer issues/complaints into the Master Issue Spreadsheet and create monthly summary reports.
– Analyze trends and identify potential solutions from negative customer feedback/reviews
– Assist with new and exciting high-growth business development projects
– Bachelor’s Degree
– Mandatory minimum 1-year experience in customer relations at an e-commerce or CPG company
– In-depth understanding and passion in our product line and mission to better serve our customers
– Desire to get in on the ground floor at one of the nation’s fastest-growing consumer product companies and take on additional responsibilities (and grow your earnings) as the company continues to expand
– Previous experience in customer-facing roles preferred
– Well organized with strong attention to detail
– Outstanding customer service skills, including strong written and phone skills
– Proficient computer skills and strong ability to pick up on new technical skills
– Ability to work in an unstructured work environment to create and implement new ideas
– Ability to effectively prioritize and manage day-to-day tasks in an efficient manner
– Reliable, accountable, self-motivated individual
Benefits of Joining Our Team
It’s our priority that you love working here and feel valued and appreciated.
Medical & Dental Coverage: Natural products are just one way to promote health—for everything else, we’ve got you covered.
Unlimited Paid Time Off: We encourage our team to take time to rest and recharge.
Casual Dress Code: Does anyone really like fancy suits and dress jackets, anyway?
Free Snacks & Coffee: Because there’s nothing better than free snacks and coffee.
Monthly Team Dinners: Catered sit-down meals with the entire company once a month to connect and reflect with one another (restarting with COVID is in the rearview mirror).
Complimentary Starter Kit: A package of all of our products so you can try them out for yourself.
Product Discounts: You and your family can enjoy Puracy products at a discounted price.
904 San Antonio St.
Austin, Texas 78701
Note: During the pandemic, we are extremely flexible about where you work. This interview process will be 100% digital as safety a core tenant of ours.
How to Apply
Please email the following:
• A copy of your resume
• A cover letter explaining any relevant experience you might have, why you want to work for Puracy, and why you are the best candidate for this position
• At least 3 professional references and your relationship to them
• No phone calls, please
904 San Antonio St