Ad ID: 150511
Added: June 30, 2020
Location: United States
Soho Partnership is hiring!
We’re looking for innovative, team-oriented individuals who enjoy working with others in a fast paced environment and maintaining relationships with our prestigious clientele. Our firm is looking to expand, creating a need for managers. Fully paid training is provided.
No Prior Experience in Business or Customer Acquisitions? No Problem! We love candidates with restaurant experience who have the social skills and work ethic but are ready for a career vs just a job! We are a high-energy, fast-paced, team-oriented business development company looking for those with a competitive drive to help us take our team goals to the next level!
WE ARE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR ATTITUDE ABOVE ALL ELSE, BUT THE FOLLOWING WOULD HELP YOUR APPLICATION:
· Team Leading experience is helpful, but not necessary. We are open to all sectors from retail to customer service or fitness.
· The ability to make friends with anyone – and quickly and successfully build rapport in person
· Confidence and an outgoing personality
· A strong problem solving and solution focused nature;
· A friendly and positive vibe!
We are looking for those with the right mentality to help make our company the number one management consulting company in TX!
· Impacts sales results by developing, supporting and executing field marketing and segment activities.
· Works with various corporate/field marketing managers to determine appropriate customized programs and strategies for various market segments.
· Provides coordination and project management to ensure event success.
· Publicizes event and works with Account Development to raise awareness and drive high levels of attendance and participation by targeted audience.
What we offer:
· Entry Level Training
· Training and Development Guaranteed
· Management Training
· Personal and Professional Development
· Travel Opportunities (National and International)
· Volunteer Opportunities with National and Local Philanthropies and Non-Profits
· Team Atmosphere and Fun Culture
· Event Planning and Coordination
· Expansion and Growth Opportunities
If you’re over 18 years of age and looking for a fun, vibrant office environment where you can be yourself and learn and grow at your own pace, send us an application today!