Ad ID: 160443
Added: July 10, 2020
Location: United States
Customer Service Representative/Production – Sir Speedy Edison Park
Sir Speedy is a growing provider of print and signage products to small and medium size customers and we are in need of a person that can be both a customer service person and production person. Position requires being able to work with customers directly while also being able to run equipment to produce the end product.
Service customers at the front counter, over the telephone, and the Internet. Help customers by identifying the services and products that best meet their needs while maintaining profitability for the company. Ensure that all of their requirements are met.
Represent the company in a professional manner with a sincere desire to help customers achieve their goals.
• Greet customers in a courteous manner and prepare invoices on customers’ work.
• Answer the telephone using the company’s procedures for incoming calls.
• Direct calls appropriately.
• Handle routine questions and requests by customers.
• Deal with customer concerns while facilitating satisfactory resolution as quickly as possible.
• Serve customers at the front counter. Process their orders in a timely manner.
• Order stock or supplies as required for completing jobs. using proper procedures.
• Fully utilize the computerized pricing/estimating program.
• Operate copiers and wide format equipment.
• Assist with sign installations.
• Prepare mailings as scheduled, including organizing and supervising labeling and packaging procedures.
• Maintain orderly appearance of the front lobby and production areas.
• Ensure all jobs are placed in proper locations before leaving.
• Reject poor quality or incorrect jobs and notify management.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Good communication skills, in person, over the phone and email.
• Previous experience in a print or sign shop is helpful.
• Previous experience using an order entry system is helpful
• Literate with computers and new technology.
• An aptitude for problem solving, attention to detail and an eye for color and print quality.
• Ability to move about freely through the center in order to work with other team members whenever
Subject to frequent priority changes where a fast-pace and short notice occur regularly. Appearance at all times must be business casual.
Please respond to this ad with your resume.
6725 N. Northwest Hwy. near Oliphant Ave