Ad ID: 151847
Added: July 1, 2020
Location: United States
Customer Service – Bilingual
• MUST BE BILINGUAL (English and Spanish)
• Great phone skills a must
• Must be able to make appointments
• Articulate, easy to understand in both languages
• Outgoing, motivated, enjoys talking to people
• Neat appearance
• Detail oriented
• Ability to keep an organized workspace
• Ability to multi-task
• Must be able to type well
• Basic administrative assistant capabilities
• Must be ethical, trustworthy, and dependable
This is a full time position or part time.
Are you motivated, outgoing and customer focused? Do you like talking to people?
Are you ready for an exciting and rewarding career as a Customer Service Representative with room for advancement? Do you enjoy working with the public? Do you speak Spanish? Are you looking for a job with room for advancement?
If you answered YES to all of these, then working as a team member for a State Farm Agent, may be the career for you!
Employees of State Farm agents must be able to pass a background check.
Only Outgoing and Motivated persons should apply!
Location: Southwest Houston
Compensation: Hourly, based on background and skills. Some bonuses and some commissions are available to supplement compensation.
Westside, Houston, Texas 77072, EE. UU.