• Coordinates the branch to uphold the policies and procedures as defined by the company. Will also ensure the employees of the location, follows as guidelines.
• Directs the duties and activities of employees within the branch.
• Provides customer service assistance.
• Manages customer relations.
• Seeks new business by developing relationships with individual and business customers.
• Evaluates data pertaining to costs to plan budgets.
• *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in business administration
• Experience: 3-5 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Active listening
• Critical thinking
27001 US Highway 19 near Countryside Blvd Clearwater