Ad ID: 158031
Added: July 8, 2020
Location: United States
State: New York
About US Park Pass
US Park Pass is a rapidly growing e-commerce startup, helping travelers plan the trip of a lifetime and learn about where they’re going on their next vacation. Access to the outdoors should be made available to everyone, especially children. We support our local community and giving children of every socio-economic status the ability to enjoy the benefits of time in nature.
We provide visitors to National Parks and other federally managed lands with entrance passes to provide savings when visiting multiple national parks, in addition to helping them prepare for their upcoming trips via our website: www.usparkpass.com.
The Customer Support Champion will be responsible for all levels of support & customer education. Our overall goal is to provide a service and experience to our customers. The right candidate will be organized, detail-oriented, and highly communicative with a strong desire to solve problems. Ideally, you will be energetic and intuitive, tech-savvy, and communicate strongly to resolve inquiries accurately, personally, and timely. Given the nature of our business, it would be beneficial if this person were also an enthusiastic traveler who loves the outdoors.
– Fielding and resolving inbound customer support requests, via Zendesk
– Solving technical issues about the orders/requests from customers
– Ensuring quick, accurate, positive ticket resolution
– Maintaining a high-class, empathetic standard of communication with customers at all times
– Documenting issues that require stronger effort to resolve
– Improving customer communications and improving wherever possible
– Reporting any platform bugs/issues
– Track and manage open tickets to keep customers informed and engaged
Who You Are
– 1-2 years of customer support experience
– Experience with technical support
– Working knowledge of Zendesk
– Strong written and communication skills
– Strong problem-solver
– Comfortable interacting/communicating with our customers
– Accurate, organized and timely
– Experience working remotely
– Added bonus if you have an enthusiasm for the outdoors, especially traveling to national and state parks
More About US Park Pass
US Parks Travel believes and offers positive work-life integration and encourages travel exploration, both key to the culture of the Company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at US Parks Travel. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We take inclusivity seriously and encourage applicants to apply with a global mindset.
2929 Fairfield Ave