Ad ID: 171742
Added: July 27, 2020
Location: United States
Phone: (512) 647-8233
Position Title: Email / Chat Support
Industry: Customer Service / Video Game
Location: North Austin 78758
Call today for an interview. 512-647-8233
Austin Staffing, Inc. is now hiring 100 Entry Level Customer Support Agents for our client in North Austin. We are looking for people who have excellent customer service skills and are comfortable in a contact center environment. This is an entry level role that will help you gain experience in the contact center and clerical fields. During the first 30 days as a Entry Level Customer Support Agent, you will train to become an expert on the software you support. After the training period, you will provide support to the gaming community across the globe via email and online chat. The Entry Level Customer Support Agent is your chance to start a career and learn about the gaming industry in a laid-back environment.
Covid 19 Update – onsite training followed by work from home through the duration of the pandemic. When restrictions ease, you will return to the client site for you full shift.
– Work with a team to provide technical support to video gamers
– Become an expert in the software you support
– Provide excellent customer service on a consistent basis
– Troubleshoot technical, service, and account issues and send resolutions to the customer via Email or Chat
– Can’t have any scheduling conflicts during the first 30 days
– Strong written communication skills (writing emails, chats, and knowledge-based articles)
– An interest in games and the gaming industry preferred but not required
– Open availability to work any shift in a 24/7 facility
– Must have computer and internet to be able to WFH.
If you are ready to be a Entry Level Customer Support Agent and learn the skills needed for a career in the gaming industry, then submit your resume now.
We are hiring 100 agents. Refer a Friend!
Interviews scheduled same day in some cases, 512-647-8233