Ad ID: 176920
Added: September 26, 2020
Location: United States
State: New York
Café des Affiches is hiring an experienced barista for part time / occasional fill shifts in the beautiful cafe inside Poster House – the first museum in the U.S. dedicated exclusively to posters. Excellent customer service skills, a positive attitude and a passion for great coffee and art make for an ideal candidate.
– Must be reliable, timely, detail oriented, personable and self motivated
– Can make a variety of superb espresso drinks, properly using a LA MARZOCCO
– An interest in specialty coffee, especially Counter Culture Coffee
– Responds proactively to prevent customer service situations
– Problem solver with a strong work ethic
– Comfortable working alone and with a team, opening and/or closing
– Flexible schedule
– Proficient using a POS system
– NY Food handlers license and can comply with high cleanliness standards behind the bar and in cafe area.
-Weekend availability a must.
– Ability to follow simple recipes and prepare small bites
Please send a resume and short intro letter including your availability
In order to maintain the safest protocols, we are currently hiring for every OTHER week.