Ad ID: 160453
Added: July 10, 2020
Location: United States
Phone: (708) 290-7124
Customer Service Representative:
Are you friendly and outgoing? Do you have a knack for organizing and coordinating? Do you value hard work? Then Springrock Gutters wants to hear from you!
Who we are:
Springrock Gutters is a family-owned, locally operated full-service gutter company.
Springrock isn’t like other companies you may have worked for in the past, and we’re proud of that. We respect our employees, pay them well, and provide a culture that is unmatched in the industry. We also value making our customers happy above all else. The Customer Service Representative plays a pivotal part in making sure our customers’ needs are met, and that they come away from their experience with positive things to say about Springrock Gutters!
Who you are:
– You live in the Chicagoland area
– You have a positive and professional demeanor
– You thrive and work efficiently under pressure
– You pay attention to even the smallest details
– You’re a master problem-solver
– You enjoy organization
– You have killer customer service skills
– You value building trusting relationships
What you have:
– A working knowledge of basic office equipment (multi-line phone systems, copiers, scanners, etc.)
– A thorough understanding of office management procedures
– Excellent organizational and time management skills
– Analytical ability and a knack for problem-solving
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we offer:
– Salary: $17/hour
– Full-time employment (not a contract position)
– Health and dental insurance (after 60 days)
– A comfortable work environment
– A family-focused mentality
In order to be considered for this position, you must complete BOTH steps:
1. Send an email with resume attached to email@example.com
2. Call 708-290-7124 and leave a voicemail with a brief description of who you are, and why you think you’d be a
good fit for this position.
IF BOTH STEPS ARE NOT COMPLETED, YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION!!
Look forward to hearing from you!