Experienced Line Cooks – Salad Pantry/Desserts and dishwashers
Ad ID: 157052
Added: July 7, 2020
Location: United States
State: New York
Best Mediterranean restaurant in Norwalk, CT is looking to hire immediately!
Join our winning team TODAY!
HIRING IMMEDIATELY EXPERIENCED Line Cook, and Salad Pantry/Desserts.
Very competitive compensation based on experience!
We are known for the quality of our food and overall experience, and we are looking to grow our team!
This Job is in Norwalk, CT.
Please do not apply over the phone, either apply via email, or in person. An appointment is always a good idea, call (203) 354 6566.
Se habla Español!
– At least 3 years experience in a well-respected fine dining MEDITERRANEAN restaurant.
– Reliable a must.
– Warm, friendly, confident, and with great attitude. Smiling a plus!
– Willingness to be coached.
– Ability to work well with other team members, strong desire to be part of a team.
– Preferably living in the area.
– Committed to providing a unique guest experience. We are not just about any restaurant, we are very passionate and we take pride in what we do!
– Ability to perform in a very fast paced, high volume environment with determination and a balanced, gracious attitude. Ability to handle stress a must!
– Consistency is key. Attention to detail is key.
– Love what you do, love hospitality
Compensation to be determined based on experience.
Full Time/Part Time.
If you would like to become part of our fine restaurant family, please email your resume in a doc file, or pdf, or even better bring your resume in person to:
Basso Cafe Restaurant & Wine Bar
124 New Canaan Ave.
Norwalk, CT. 06850
This Job is in Norwalk, CT.
Basso Cafe Restaurant associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s a career opportunity, job enrichment, or a supportive work environment, whatever it is you are looking for, if you are ready for our challenge, then we are ready for you.
Basso Cafe Restaurant & Wine Bar is a warm and welcoming place inspired by the culture of the southern and eastern Mediterranean European regions with a South American flair. An inventive menu of vibrant Mediterranean fare with South American accents revolves around an intimate and authentic setting, an expression of Chef Renato Donzelli’s cultural heritage featuring and encompassing a wide range of flavors selected from around the world. From tapas/small dishes to main courses and desserts, artful presentations, a knowledgeable and friendly staff, and an unpretentious atmosphere.
Basso Cafe Restaurant & Bar, Mediterranean fusion cuisine in Norwalk, CT. Rated “very good” restaurant in New York Times and #1 Mediterranean cuisine in Norwalk, CT by Zagat.