Ad ID: 155523
Added: July 6, 2020
Location: United States
Phone: (847) 565-9417
Seeking an Experienced Veterinary Receptionist to join our AAHA Accredited Hospital in Lincoln Park, Chicago and our brand-new hospital opening in Rogers Park, Chicago.
Oz Animal Hospital
620 W. Webster Ave in Chicago Illinois. Our website is www.ozanimalhospital.com
WHO WE ARE:
• We are AAHA Accredited.
• We are Cat Friendly Certified.
• We are a progressive practice always striving for improvement.
• We incorporate excellent patient care through a detailed, team based approach to client education.
• We use low-stress handling and restraint techniques.
• We are equipped with in-house labs, digital dental radiography, digital radiography, ultrasound, class IV therapy laser, stem cell therapy and platelet rich plasma therapy (or PRP), and more.
• We also offer chiropractic services and puppy behavior training classes.
• We have a well-managed work environment including Team Leaders in the Technician and Client Care Coordinator departments.
• Proper staffing levels are also a priority at Oz Animal Hospital, so we are constantly striving to staff all departments appropriately which reduces employee stress and helps optimize the quality of care delivered to patients and clients.
• Work-life balance is very important to us, so we currently close our hospital at 7 pm nightly, 3 pm on Saturday and Sunday we’re closed.
• All team members are expected to work at both locations.
• Excellent interpersonal and client-service skills
• Ability to multi-task in a faced-paced, tech-savvy environment
• At least 6 months of experience working in a small animal clinic as a Veterinary Receptionist.
You must have at least 1 year of experience working in a small animal clinic as a Veterinary Receptionist.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS PLAN:
We offer highly competitive starting salaries and regular salary review. We also include group health insurance, group life and accident insurance, a 401k retirement plan, voluntary group dental, vision and short-term disability with maternity, vacation pay, sick pay, holiday pay, CE support, pet discount program and hospital uniform.
Please contact our Practice Manager directly with any questions. Your call will be strictly confidential, and your information will never be shared with anyone. Call Paul Maione directly at (847) 565-9417
To apply, please click the “reply” button at the top of this ad and email your resume.