Ad ID: 194475
Added: May 3, 2022
Location: United States
Full Job Description
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Front Desk Agent and are actively looking to meet the best and brightest talent that the hospitality industry has to offer. We would welcome the opportunity to speak to you regarding this position as well as to answer any questions you might have regarding the company. We welcome walk-in applicants and resumes anytime.
• Greet guests and complete the check-in process
• Input and retrieve information from the computer and RMS reservation system
• Confirm guest information, rental rates, selection of RV sites/vacation rentals.
• Provide information to guests about RV Resort amenities & local area
• Assist guests with check-in/check-out
• Ensure RV sites/vacation rentals and services are correctly accounted and charged
• Handling money, processing credit and debit cards, accepting various forms of payments.
• Demonstrate knowledge of resort information including room/site categories, rates, packages, promotions, the local area, and other general product knowledge
• Use up-selling techniques and promote marketing programs to maximize occupancy and profit
• Answer and manage phone calls in a timely manner, managing multiple tasks at once
• Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly, and efficient manner
• Field guest complaints, conduct research, and resolve and negotiate solutions for guest satisfaction
• Receive, retrieve, and relay messages and packages to guests
• Other duties as assigned
• Front desk experience preferred, but will train the right fit
• Highly motivated and self-directed
• Exceptional customer service skills required
• Must possess strong computer skills
• Ability to move, and occasionally lift up to 30 pounds and stand for extended periods of time
• Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal. Spanish is a plus.
• A can-do attitude and a hands-on approach
• A flexible schedule that allows availability days, nights, holidays, and weekends based on the demands of the resort.