Ad ID: 157993
Added: July 8, 2020
Location: United States
State: New York
The Greenwich Country Club is a private 650-member family country club, located on 180 acres in Greenwich, CT. Multiple restaurants, 400 person seated banquets facility and various seasonal dining options form the club’s food and beverage arena.
GCC enjoys a rich history after opening in 1892. Club activities include an 18-hole golf course, 8 tennis courts (4 indoor), 4 paddle tennis courts, 3 squash courts, gym, brand new outdoor pool and camp facility, skeet and trap shooting and 6 bowling lanes. The club has also 16 state of the art guest rooms with in-room dining, mini bar and an extensive amenity program
• Minimum 12 grade education
• Two years concierge experience, reception experience, or equivalent
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
• Working knowledge of Word, Excel, and other Microsoft Office Suite applications
• Check hotel guests in and out of rooms and oversee room occupancies.
• Coordinate with Housekeeping team to ensure room cleaning and inspections are conducted prior to guest arrival.
• Manage reservations for dining outlets, member events, and clubhouse functions.
• Answer member and guest inquiries via phone, email, and in person and deliver service in accordance to Greenwich Country Club standards.
• Liaise with management team and other Front Desk Agents to ensure proper communication of all pertinent information and necessary follow-up.
19 Doubling Road