Ad ID: 159215
Added: July 9, 2020
Location: United States
State: South Carolina
About the Role
The role of a Guest Service Associate (GSA) is to represent European Wax Center in a professional and consistent manner while upholding the company’s core values. The Guest Service Associate is the first and last impression of the guest’s entire experience, so it’s important to always maintain a cheerful and positive attitude. A Guest Service Associate is able to work with like-minded individuals who share in their excitement and passion for Revealing Beautiful Skin. Even better, a Guest Service Associate shapes the future of EWC and supports guests in feeling gorgeous, radiant, and confident in their own skin.
Perks and Benefits
· $10 per hour plus bonus and incentives
· Discounts on products and services
· Flexible Schedule
· Team Environment
A Day in the Life
· Responsible for creating a memorable guest experience
· Responsible for creating a memorable guest experience.
· Responsible for all opening and closing procedures of the center.
· Manages the flow of guests in and out of the center and assisting with questions as needed.
· Manages the Reservation Book.
· Responsible for educating all guests on the benefits and savings of Wax Passes and consistency with waxing.
· Responsible for educating all guests on European Wax Center’s product portfolio, Strut 365™, and demonstrating products on guests.
· Responsible for maintaining the front of the center, including–but not limited to–restocking product shelves and refilling brochure and cardholders.
· Responsible for educating guests on current in-center promotions.
· Responsible for maintaining and exceeding center and individual goals
· High school diploma required
· 1-3 years of experience in a retail or salon environment preferred
· Sales Experience required
About European Wax Center
European Wax Center®, a leading beauty lifestyle brand franchise founded in 2004 by the Coba brothers, offers guests a full suite of waxing services, as well as a proprietary line of beauty products in the skincare, body, and brow categories. EWC provides guests with a modern environment for a comfortable and luxurious experiences, which is focused on EWC’s vision of Revealing Beautiful Skin®, through exceptional services by professionally trained and certified waxing experts. So confident in the experience, EWC offers first-time guests a free wax on some of its most popular services. EWC prides itself on its unique franchise business model, and its network of more than 700 centers across the U.S.
For more information about EWC or to inquire about a franchise, visit: http://www.waxcenter.com
1739 Maybank Highway, Suite T near Folly Rd