Ad ID: 195435
Added: July 12, 2022
Location: United States
State: New York
City: New York
Hiring Immediately: Kitchen Roles + Customer Service
[$17+/hour Starting Pay +4 Day Work Week with FULL TIME hours + Opportunities for Growth]
DATE: Tomorrow Wednesday July 13th
TIME: Come Anytime between 4:00PM – 6:00PM
LOCATION: DIG Murray Hill- 630 3rd Ave NY, NY 10017
DIG is looking to train and develop the next generation of chefs. Our scratch based kitchens are built around people with a true passion for real good food. If you are seeking a community where education, purpose, and taste matter, we encourage you to apply for a role with us.
Compensation & Perks:
– Competitive Pay: We genuinely care about our people. We choose to pay above the minimum wage and are willing to pay higher depending on experience.
– Flexible Scheduling – your success outside of work is equally important to us!
– Paid Time Off + Closed on Thanksgiving & Christmas + other holidays!
– Complimentary DIG Lunch Everyday: We take care of you, so you can take care of others.
– Referral Bonus: If hired to the DIG team, we offer competitive referral bonuses [up to $500!] for EACH employee you refer to DIG.
– Opportunities for GROWTH: We pride ourselves in creating a diverse and inclusive workplace that celebrates each person’s uniqueness. We appreciate each individual and are always focused on nurturing their growth.
What You Can Expect to Learn @ DIG:
– Knife Skills: You will develop a mastery of different cooking techniques by learning stations within the DIG kitchen including but not limited to garde manger, grill, roast, market line, guest concierge and delivery/packout.
– Life Skills: Becoming a ‘CHEF’ goes way beyond cooking vegetables. We develop character in our kitchens by working with integrity and a sense of purpose, which begins with owning one station.Your sense of ownership will organically expand as you become a role model in the DIG community.
“DIG. is an uplifting workplace culture, fueled by a shared commitment to thoughtful people practices, sourcing, and now growing, vegetables responsibly.” (Danny Meyer – author of Setting The Table)
**This is not a full job description. Please refer to our company website to see all the details of the position.**