Ad ID: 150701
Added: June 30, 2020
Location: United States
Who We Are
Flamingo Waterpark Resort www.FlamingoWaterpark.com is a fun, family-friendly resort for all ages. The Resort offers its employees competitive wages as well as benefits such as time off and 4 complimentary passes to the waterpark per month!
Who We Need
Flamingo Waterpark Resort needs a CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERSTAR to be a part of our front desk team. The Front Desk Night Audit will be responsible for providing excellent customer service, checking in and checking out guests, answering question, attending to guests’ needs, and following all Resort policies and procedures.
The Front Desk Night Audit will perform the following tasks including any additional tasks that may be requested by management when needed. The duties and responsibilities listed below are subject to change per business needs.
• Take care of the front desk operation including guest registration, room assignment and check-out procedures
• Maintain working relationships and communicate with all departments
• Maintain and communicate accurate room status information
• Follow all hotel policies and house rules
• Ensure logging and delivery of all messages, packages, and mail in a timely and professional manner
• Assist with and monitor all V.I.P. special requests
• Handle guest complaints appropriately
• Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with staff
Minimum of 1 year customer service experience
Minimum of 3 years hotel front desk
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Bachelor’s degree in hospitality, management, business, or a similar field
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Knowledge of front office/front desk best practices
• Knowledge of night audits
• Ability to provide excellent guest service
• Ability to handle guest complaints and deescalate an issue
• Ability to apply sound independent judgement within established guidelines to make decisions
• Relationship building skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Problem Solver
Conditions and Physical Requirements
Physical Activity and Requirements
• Must be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, see and hear for long periods of time
• Must be able to communicate with guests
The physical demands described here represent those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential responsibilities and functions of the job and are not meant to be all inclusive. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential responsibilities and functions of the job.
Flamingo Waterpark Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send your resume to HumanResources@FlamingoWaterpark.com
2261 E irlo Bronson East Kissimmee