Ad ID: 162627
Added: July 14, 2020
Location: United States
Immediate Positions Available!!
The porter will be responsible for maintains club facilities and equipment to maintain a
healthy, clean, and orderly environment.
The following provides a detailed description for the position of Porter. Actual duties performed may vary slightly.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Clean gym to include but not limited to: walls, floors, furniture, equipment, windows, mirrors, locker rooms, showers, and bathrooms.
* Clean according to the company policies and procedures
* Sweep, mop, scrub and or vacuum floors in facility
* Empty all trash and garbage containers
* Perform special cleaning projects as assigned
* Adhere to all safety rules
* Use all janitorial supplies in accordance to product labels and club manuals
* Attend all required training sessions and meetings
* Report all maintenance issues to the General Manager
* Report any complaints to the General Manager
* Generate, maintain and demonstrate a friendly, enthusiastic, and positive attitude
* Must have a high level of professionalism, honesty, integrity and work ethic
* Exhibit a superior sense of customer service at all times
* Willingness to work flexible hours
* Work independently in the absence of supervision
* Must have strong attention to detail
* Must be able to understand and follow verbal and written instructions and effectively communicate.
* Position duties require daily standing, walking, sitting, lifting, bending, squatting, reaching, climbing ladders, and the ability to lift 50 pounds. This position also uses cleaning supplies and tall cleaning utensils. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1050 E. Hwy 50 , Orlando