Ad ID: 176131
Added: September 13, 2020
Location: United States
City: Deerfield Beach
DON’T SIT AT HOME!! COME JOIN OUR TEAM!!!
Hurricane season is here and our phones are ringing off the hook! Storm Tight Windows is South Florida’s premier High Impact Window and Door company. Stop working for some fly-by-night guy with a truck! 40 hours per week, benefits after 90 days and growth potential with a well-established growing company.
To be considered for this position, CANDIDATE MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF FIVE YEARS EXPERIENCE INSTALLING WINDOWS AND DOORS.
Competitive Salary – $20 to $30 based on experience.
INTERVIEWS NEXT WEEK – START WORKING IMMEDIATELY!!
– Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
– General Carpentry skills/General Stucco skills
– Basic trim work
– Attention to detail
– Willingness to lead and take direction
– Prep exterior for siding installation (Including any repairs)
– Establish good rapport with customers during the installation process
– High level of cleanliness and coverage
– Ability to read and comprehend N.O.A. paperwork and plans
– Previous experience in construction and/or other related fields
– Familiarity with construction management software
– Strong leadership qualities
– Deadline and detail-oriented
– General Carpentry skills
– Minimum 5 years of construction related experience and residential window
installation / remodeling.
– Proper knowledge and use of construction power tools
All candidates must consent to and pass a standard background check.
500 Southwest 12th Avenue