Ad ID: 171822
Added: July 27, 2020
Location: United States
State: New York
City: New York
We are looking to hire a hard-working Kitchen Helper to clean, stock, and maintain the kitchen as well as help with the preparation of meal ingredients. The Kitchen Helper’s responsibilities include retrieving ingredients from the refrigerator, freezer, and stockroom, measuring ingredients as per the Cook’s instructions. You should also be able to ensure that all work areas are properly sanitized. This position is looking to be filled within the next 2 weeks.
Here are some of your daily responsibilities:
– Preparing meal ingredients for the Cook, which includes washing, peeling, cutting, and slicing ingredients.
– Assisting kitchen staff to unload food supplies from delivery trucks.
– Properly washing and drying all dishes, utensils, cooking instruments and cutting boards.
– Neatly putting away all food containers, cooking instruments, and cutting boards in their respective places.
– Packing to go meals.
– Removing garbage, replacing garbage bags, and washing garbage cans.
– Mopping and sweeping the kitchen areas as required.
– Storing ingredients and food items according to food safety standards.
– Check-in deliveries, if needed.
Some requirements we have:
– MINIMUM 2 years kitchen experience.
– The ability to stand for extended periods of time.
– The ability to safely use kitchen equipment and appliances.
– Reliable transportation.
– Willingness to learn.
– Strong communication skills.
– Excellent organizational skills.
71 Milbar Blvd, Farmingdale, NY 11735, EE. UU.