Ad ID: 167584
Added: July 21, 2020
Location: United States
What’s in it for you:
• Direct Hire opportunity with client
• $11/ Hr. salary review after probation (based on performance)
• Growth opportunity based on experience and performance
Schedule: Monday to Friday; 7:30 am-5/ 6:30 pm. (sometimes Saturday, only if available)
Location: Easy access, right off the Interstate 75
— Meeting point: Weston – Main intersection: I75 and Royal Palm Blvd
As a Landscaper you will be responsible for maintaining the overall appearance and cleanliness of Broward residential area and commercial building/facility.
• Cuts grass, maintains lawn, trims around trees, walkways and markers.
• Clears debris and maintains drives and walkways in safe condition.
• May be required to assist in the loading and unloading of supplies, equipment and/or merchandise.
• Maintains, services, cleans and properly stores equipment.
• Ability to properly utilize new equipment and follow safety procedures prior to using this equipment.
• Mower Operator (min 2 months experience)
• Edger Operator (min 2 months experience)
OPERATING SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
• Must have experience using handheld tools such as weed cutter, push lawn mower, hedge trimmer, edger, leaf vacuum, blower and others.
• Ability to lift 50 lbs following appropriate safety procedures;
• Work walking / standing for long periods of time;
• Climb ladders and work at heights above ground level
• Ability to work in different environmental working conditions (e.g. heat, cold, wind, rain);
• Reach with hands and arms;
• Ability to quickly and easily navigate the property/building as required to meet the job functions;
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
• Work boots required
Job Type: Full-time