Ad ID: 157883
Added: July 8, 2020
Location: United States
Job Description: The Lawncare Service Technician services a route of residential and commercial customers with application of weed control and fertilizer on lawns in the Atlanta area.
1. Apply correct chemical application based on program and turf type
2. Conduct on-site lawn inspections for weeds and disease and treat as needed
3. Communicate with customer upon arrival following COVID guidelines as well as in written notes following treatments.
4. Complete company provided monthly training to gain knowledge and understanding of all turf types, weed types, tree and shrub care, landscape diseases, and treatment program details.
2. Navigate using maps and gps.
3. Safely drive assigned truck with equipment.
4. Maintain assigned company vehicle and equipment.
6. Help build and maintain a market image of quality work, excellent customer service, and quality results.
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Be authorized to work in the United States.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Background check required including drug screening
• Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to lift 50lbs
• Ability to work in a self-paced environment to accomplish objectives
Full time position with salary + commission
Options for advancement in position and salary
Vacation and Holiday Pay
401K with Employer match after 1st year
Never get stuck in a cubicle
About TurfPride Lawncare
TurfPride is a leading and locally owned lawn care company based in Kennesaw, GA providing residential and commercial lawn care services in the Northwest and Northeast Atlanta areas.
Our Mission is to provide the best service possible in the industry through our dedicated professionals, quality products, superior customer service, and environmental stewardship.
We are a family owned company serving the greater Atlanta area for over 20 years with 20+ associates.
1590 N. Roberts Rd, Suite 301 near Roberts Rd