Cashier Team Member Full Time (Kissimmee)
- Check with seller
- Published date: April 10, 2019
- Kissimmee, Florida, United States
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts's new location: Kissimmee at 7930 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy (192)!
Open interviews Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 10AM-3PM.
Looking for a Full Time or Part Time Opportunity? Hiring for 7AM-3PM, 3PM-11PM Weekends required.
We're delighted you're interested in joining the Krispy Kreme team. Just like our doughnuts, we guarantee that if you're hired it will be a sweet experience you won't soon forget. Our Food Service - Cashier and Crew Member are essential to the magical experience that is Krispy Kreme and are therefore extremely important to us!
The Krispy Kreme experience is often all it takes to make our guests smile, but it's the friendly faces they encounter within our shops every day that make their smiles last a little longer. Imagine a day of making people happy and creating memorable experiences. Now that's a fun job! Would you be a great Brand Ambassador for Krispy Kreme?
Food Service - Cashier - Team Member -is responsible for providing efficient, friendly service to Krispy Kreme patrons, as well as maintaining a professional store appearance, in order to ensure complete customer satisfaction and to reflect the high standards that Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation has set.
Crew Member Responsibilites
• Answering questions and providing courteous service to customers
• Taking and completing orders accurately and efficiently
• Politely engaging in suggestive selling techniques
• Accepting payment for product and delivering correct change
• Inspecting product for quality according to Krispy Kreme company standards
• Preparing all ingredients necessary for doughnut processing (glaze, fillings and icings - using the correct formula) **
• Restocking products to guarantee freshness
• Performing sanitation duties in order to maintain an internal and external clean, safe and sanitary shop. Duties will vary and must be maintanted to ensure the company standards
• Unloading delivery trucks
• Follow procedures and company standards as outlined in the Krispy Kreme Retail and Processing Specialist Training
• Answer telephone in a timely manner and utilize Krispy Kreme greeting procedures
• Offer product samples to customers at GM's discretion
• Other miscellaneous duties as assigned
Essential skills and Experience:
• Excellent customer service skills required
• Excellent communication skills required
• Basic mathematical skills, enough to handle various sums of money, required
• Basic literacy skills required
• Pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
Nonessential skills and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Some of the Great Things We Offer Our Employees
• Paid Vacation
• Holiday Pay
• Health Insurance
• And YES!! FREE DOUGHNUTS while working and discounted dozens to take home to share!
We are a fun, dynamic team and are looking for the next Super Star to join our organization. We offer room for growth and career advancement opportunities.
Physical Demands and work environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Lifting up to as much as 50 pounds occasionally; and up to 25 pounds frequently
• Using cleaning materials and equipment
• Ability to reach the counter or drive through
• Must be able to grasp products without crushing
Florida Doughnut Company & Florida Family Foods promote a diverse & drug-free workplace. EOE.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Manual Labor Kissimmee (Florida) April 10, 2019Check with seller
Manual Labor Fort Lauderdale (Florida) April 10, 2019Check with seller
Manual Labor Miami Beach (Florida) April 10, 201912.25 USD