Ad ID: 151695
Added: July 1, 2020
Location: United States
A fast growing firm is seeking Mass Tort Legal Intake Specialist. This is an exciting opportunity with a busy, established Law Firm in Houston. This is a full-time position with full benefits (medical, dental, 401k and opportunity to grow in a friendly environment.
– Comfortable on the phone with high volume calls
– Mass Tort Intake experience preferred but not required
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to interact with clients.
– Ability to prioritize, organize, and manage workload while taking initiative to anticipate future tasks.
– Detail oriented demeanor and “can do” attitude!
– Call Center – Outbound and inbound Calls, Call Center Customer Service
– Sales ( a plus but not required)
– Collections (a plus but not required)
– Other duties assigned
• High level of integrity and trustworthiness due to the sensitivity and confidentiality of information and data that is handled.
• Highly organized with advanced multi-tasking and follow-up skills.
• Ability to deal with high stress situations.
• Good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
• Professional and effective written and oral communication skills with external partners, customers, management, and fellow employees.
• Excellent listening skills.
• Ability to prioritize effectively in order to satisfy the needs of the customer, both internal and external, as well as management.
• Ability to handle multiple assigned tasks within allotted timeframes.
• Possess a pro-active approach to problem solving.
• Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word, and Email
• Attention to detail and accuracy of work at all times.
• Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
• Must be adaptable, flexible, and willing to change, when appropriate.
• Team player and proactive
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Dependable and consistent, especially with attendance and punctuality
• Excellent judgment and decision-making skills
• Customer service oriented
• Exceptional personnel, training, and coaching skills.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Call Center experience highly preferred
• Must be flexible and willing to work outside of standard business hours, including holidays
• Regular and predictable attendance is required
• Moderate noise / office atmosphere
• Occasional weekend and evening work, if required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these duties.
• Regularly required to talk, hear and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, calculator and telephone
• Occasionally moves about to coordinate work
• Occasionally bending, stooping and crouching
Pay shall be based upon the experience and the strength of the applicant.
Spring Branch North, Houston, Texas 77043, EE. UU.