Ad ID: 154919
Added: July 4, 2020
Location: United States
FULL PAY DURING TRAINING
WEEKLY SALARY (NOT A DRAW)
BEST TV LEADS IN THE INDUSTRY
WEEKLY SUBMISSION BONUSES
Call Mark to set up a phone interview 7 days a week 800-726-9409
Opportunity for advancement into supervisor, trainer, and management positions.
Inside Medicare Sales, with the Industries Best TV Leads Featuring Joe Namath
Don’t miss our July 20th training class. All training is PAID at your full hourly rate!
Medicare Inside Sales Agent
TogetherHealth, a Benefytt Technologies subsidiary, is a company with a deep commitment to creating a work environment in which our team members can flourish. We’re a publicly traded, rapidly growing company on the lookout for talented, dedicated professionals who enjoy a very competitive salary and benefit packages (including health/dental/vision/Life/STD/LTD/Indemnity/401(k)/Flexible Spending Accounts) as well as Generous Paid Time off and company-paid holidays.
We are currently seeking motivated Licensed Health Insurance Agents to join our fun and energetic Inside Sales team! The position is a full-time Monday-Friday 40-hour workweek offering a very competitive base hourly wage and uncapped commissions. Excellent opportunity for individuals seeking career growth or a leadership role.
Insurance Agents will be responsible for taking inbound calls from our national television campaigns and using a consultative sales approach to quote and enroll Medicare Beneficiaries based on their individual unique healthcare needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Field inbound TV generated calls and build rapport with Medicare Beneficiaries utilizing cloud-based telephony platforms
• Review the benefits and features of the various healthcare plans available
• Qualify, educate, and enroll individuals into healthcare plans that meet the consumer’s needs
• Adhere to compliance and training requirements to offer appropriate products
• Navigate through multiple technology systems to fulfill consumer requests, research inquiries, create leads for follow up phone appointments
Education and Work Experience:
• MUST have active State of Florida Resident Health Insurance license
• Multi-state nonresident licenses a plus; eligibility for nonresident licenses is REQUIRED
• 1 year or more of previous call center or inside sales experience preferred
• Effective verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate well with clients at all levels
• Ability to prioritize and manage time in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to stay confident in high stress/high activity work environment
• Demonstrable proficiency in online enrollment tools and CRM while talking on the phone
Due to the nature of TogetherHealth’s needs, regular and reliable attendance is required. Individuals must be able to work at least an 8-hour day/40-hour work week, Monday through Friday, and be available as situations arise requiring extended hours
Call Mark to set up a phone interview 800-726-9409