Outdoor Restaurant/Wine Bar – Lead Servers – $10/hr+ tips (Midtown East)
Ad ID: 158073
Added: July 8, 2020
Location: United States
State: New York
City: New York
High volume Midtown restaurant, with outdoor terrace and newly renovated Wine Bar, is seeking seasoned servers.
This is a full-time position with room for professional growth. If you are a customer-service oriented and organized person, who can work well in a team and present resilience under pressure, this job is for you!
•Uphold all expected safety and sanitation guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19
•Greets and seats customers.
•Presents customers with menus.
•Serves food to customers at a limited number of tables, using proper rules of etiquette.
•Makes appropriate meal and beverage suggestions and answers questions regarding food preparation.
•Writes a food check and/or memorizes the order.
•Relays the order to the kitchen.
•Accepts payment, refers customers to the cashier or operates the cash register.
•Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments.
•Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as designated.
• Responsible for attending to all VIP guests.
• Assists in hiring, scheduling, and training FOH staff.
•May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
– Experience in high volume, casual to upscale dining environments. (2-3 years)
– Team leader, focused on providing highest service standards to patrons
– Strong verbal communication skills
– POS experience (preferably Micros)
**Your safety is our top priority **
– all appropriate PPE will be provided, proper sanitation guidelines and procedures have been put in place.
This is a Monday-Friday position, with some weekends and holidays.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits available
To Apply: Please send your resume and include the job title in the subject.
Park Ave, New York, NY 10022, Estados Unidos