Ad ID: 35226
Added: March 11, 2020
Location: United States
State: New York
YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY IS HERE!
Join OTG as an Experienced Pizza Maker and drive a new type of hospitality experience at our John F. Kennedy International Airport location. Explore career opportunities in a unique hospitality environment with some of the industry’s best compensation and benefits, including PTO, and Healthcare.
WHAT IS OTG?
OTG has revolutionized the hospitality industry by pushing the boundaries of excellence. With more than 300 in-terminal dining and retail locations across 10 airports, OTG and its 5,000+ Crew members serve millions of travelers each year.
By joining our team, you’ll discover endless opportunities to explore, learn and realize your greatest potential in some of the most exciting hospitality environments around. And because our people drive our experiences, we offer some of the best compensation and benefits in the industry.
We transform airport experiences. You drive it.
– Preparing pizza dough
– Cutting, grating, or slicing various ingredients to be used as toppings
– Removing pizza debris from the pizza ovens
– You should also be able to maintain a clean workstation at all times
Qualifications and Requirements:
– Must have extensive Pizza making skills plus strong product knowledge
– Must obtain NYC Food Handlers certification within 30 days of employment
– Must be able to serve and prepare food
– Must be 18 years of age
– Must be fully conversational in English
– Must be able to lift 35 lbs. in weight
– Must be able to stand for at least 8 hours per day
– Must be flexible as the position requires you to work varied hours/days, nights, weekends, holidays, and during inclement weather conditions
OTG Management LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If interested please Send your RESUME to this email address email@example.com
Thank you!! Look forward to hearing from you soon!!!