Ad ID: 109037
Added: May 23, 2020
Location: United States
State: New York
Growing Real Estate Franchise an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and experienced Executive Assistant/In this role, will provide comprehensive administrative and personal support to the Agents and Owners of Brokerage.
Must Have Knowledge of Word, Outlook and Excel as well as Google, Aol, Yahoo Email Platforms.
Quick Books Knowledge as well
Please Email Resume First,
Must have 100% knowledge of Excel and Word as well as Outlook. Please do not apply if you dont have full awareness of how to use these systems
Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant include:
1) Phones Schedule internal/external meetings
2) Organize conference calls Handle correspondence
3) Data Entry to Marketing CRM Platforms
4) Building Client Data Bases using EXCEL
5) Handing Marketing Campaigns
6) Handle Social Media Ads on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
7) Franchise Blog and Word Press
8) Handle All Mailing and Design of Marketing Correspondence
9) Handle Website Update and Implementation
10) Study and Training agents on how to use our Marketing platform
11) Follow up with Tenants and Landlords
1-2 Year Real Estate or
1-2 Years Mortgage or
1-2 Years Telemarketing
College Degree is a Plus!
Job Qualifications:• Highly organized, meticulous, detail oriented, resourceful and self-directed.• .• Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects with focus, accuracy, and efficiency.• Proactive attitude and approaches problems with a sense of possibility; able to anticipate needs before they surface.
High level of respect, integrity, reliability, and honesty. Mindful of confidentiality and discretion at all times.• Exceptional and concise communication skills, both written (email, correspondence, editing, and proofreading) and verbal (telephone and in-person).• Ability to utilize independent judgment and initiative to determine approach or action to take in routine, non-routine, and complex situations.• Ability to remain calm in the face of unexpected challenges.• Displays professional demeanor and neat appearance at all times.• Creative, persistent, and thorough research techniques