Ad ID: 154628
Added: July 3, 2020
Location: United States
State: New York
City: New York
Blue Hill is a small family run company that began with Blue Hill Farm. Chef Dan Barber and co-owners David and Laureen Barber, have cultivated a cutting edge farm-to-table dining experience that is actually a table in the middle of a 300+ acre working farm.
Blue Hill at Stone Barns is looking for a full-time Custodian at the Westchester location. Reporting to the Director of Facilities, the ideal candidate is responsible daily for the deep cleaning of the restaurant and associated areas including but not limited to bathrooms, offices, meeting and event spaces. We are looking for individuals with a sense of urgency and a passion for cleanliness and a superior guest experience.
• Ensures restaurant-wide facilities including toilets, sinks, surfaces, mirrors, floors, and fixtures are clean and free of maintenance and safety related concerns
• Proper use, storage, and organization of cleaning products
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Report any damages
• Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs
• Must be able to stand/bend/squat/stoop/crouch
• Sustains timely garbage and recyclable collection, which may include heavy lifting of bags
• Proven experience as a custodian, janitor or a similar role
• Able to work independently and with attention to detail
• High school diploma is preferred but not required
• This is a non-exempt position
• Commensurate with experience
• Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision and paid time off
Blue Hill is committed to equity and inclusion throughout every aspect of our work and team. We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
630 Bedford Road