: Jobs / General Labor : Miami
Ad ID: 150596
Added: June 30, 2020
Location: United States
We have immediate openings for roofers with two years hands on experience. This is a starting position. The starting pay varies with experience. Employees may be eligible for a salary increase on the yearly anniversaries.
– Unload materials from truck and unroll roofing material.
– Ensure there is enough material for entire roof.
– Lift roofing materials onto roof using pulleys or ladder.
– Clear debris from roof.
– Scrape or pull off old roofing material.
– Properly equip all roofers with safety equipment, scaffolding, and hoists.
– Nail roofing paper and composition shingles into roof.
– Cover roof with roofing felt, asphalt strips, or other materials.
– Apply tile, slate, or composition materials to roof.
– Locate and repair cracked tiles.
– Fill in missing tiles.
– Clear out gutters and drains.
– Affix metal sheets to roof boards or frameworks.
– Locate and fix leaks.
– Repair damage caused from storms and high winds.
– Nail tiles to roof boards and cover with roofing cement.
– And other assigned jobs
Applicants must have:
Valid Florida drivers license with a clean driving record.
Able to climb ladders
Able to lift 80 pounds
Legal work status.
Able to pass drug test and agree to random testing.
Vila Builders, Inc.
305-763-4479 Phone calls only. Please, no texts or emails.