Ad ID: 170873
Added: July 24, 2020
Location: United States
About the Job
General Purpose: Zerorez’s Rug Division depends on the ability of our Rug Cleaning Technicians and Assistants to deliver an exceptionally clean rug on time and at a low cost. Technicians and Assistants should be able to develop, maintain, and (at times) help improve the cleaning process in order to maintain customer satisfaction.
General Overview: NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY. Rug Cleaning Technician is responsible for cleaning and monitoring each rug that comes in. Rug Technicians are expected to learn and understand the different types of rugs and the various techniques used to clean them. Training is provided. Schedule is Monday – Friday, 7am – 4pm.
Main Job Task and Responsibilities:
Ensure successful completion of rug cleaning. This includes:
• Thoroughly documenting rugs as they are received.
• Maintaining inventory of received rugs.
• Meticulously following each step of the cleaning process and ensuring quality and production expectations are met.
• Thoroughly prepare cleaned & dried carpets for pickup/delivery.
Ensure efficient production operation, including:
• Ensuring proper maintenance & cleaning of equipment.
• Ensuring the production area follows standard operating practices (ie: 5S).
• Develop expertise in the cleaning and operating processes. Attend and apply training. Obtain expert certifications as requested.
• Cross-train within the company to be able to assist in other areas (ie: Rug delivery and pickup).
Qualifications, Education, and Experience:
• High School Diploma/GED.
• Must maintain valid driver’s license and participate in random drug testing.
• A clean criminal background check (exceptions may be considered at the company’s discretion).
• Previous rug cleaning/repair experience is preferred, but not required.
• A track record for dependability, teamwork, rapid learning.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 /hour