Ad ID: 176591
Added: September 21, 2020
Location: United States
Cloud 10 Creamery is looking to add a few more fantastic team members for our NEW UPPER KIRBY location!!
We aim to be the happiest part of people’s day, and this starts with our team. We’re looking for a diverse group of individuals who all share a common interest of taking care of each other and our guests…helping make Cloud 10 Creamery not only the best place in Houston for a delicious treat, but also the best place to work!
Health benefits offered to full time employees.
JOB REQUIREMENTS and RESPONSIBILITIES of SCOOPER (PT or FT):
– Cloud 10 Creamery is an up-beat and fast-paced shop, scoopers must have the ability to work quickly, consistently, and efficiently on the counter line to accommodate afternoon and evening rushes in a timely manner
– Great customer service skills and a friendly personality; providing consistent, world-class service to every single customer
– Uphold standards of Cloud 10 Creamery and Balcor Hospitality customer service
– Food and beverage experience is preferred, but not necessary
– Flexibility in hours is a plus
– Commitment to good hygiene and professional appearance
– Available to work weekends, late nights (past 11 p.m.)
– As a Cloud 10 Scooper, you provide the best in-store experience to our customers
– You will promote the brand and develop in store sales with a high level of service that is inviting to customers, and creates brand loyalty
– Give out samples and answer customer questions about our unique flavor options
– Carry out opening/closing tasks, and helping customers with their orders (ice cream, sorbet, ice cream sandwiches, sundaes etc.)
– Keep shop inviting and clean: inside and out, front and back, at all times
– Follow health, safety, and sanitation guidelines with care
– Use Square cashier platform
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES for LEAD SCOOPER (PT or FT):
– must obtain or currently have a Houston Food Manager Certification
– maintain & manage store inventory
– communicate directly with General Manager
– train new scoopers
– set example for fellow Scoopers
– PLUS additional responsibilities
Please attach resume to email. Thank you.