Ad ID: 188497
Added: April 28, 2021
Location: United States
State: New York
City: New York
We are searching for a BOH Manager to lead daily operations of our growing fast concept.
We are looking for a strong detail-oriented individual who leads by example and has a passion for training, Coaching and consistently performing at the highest level.
The requirements are:
– 2 years’ experience managing a restaurant
– Must have a solid grasp of food preparation, production and expediting on the line
– Must have BOH operating and leadership experience
– Positive, entrepreneurial, customer-centric attitude
– Complete restaurant knowledge
– Lead daily operations, and ensure customer expectations are exceeded
– Excel in working all positions with the restaurant, including prepping food, working and expediting on the line
– Hire, train, schedule and develop employees on an ongoing basis
– Maintain “A” rating with the NYC Department of Health
– Must have full availability, including weekends
Bachelor’s degree in Food and Beverage Operations, Restaurant Management, administration.
You must have a good knowledge of MS Office.
Ideally able to communicate in English and Spanish (especially important)
Must possess a New York State Food Handler’s license
We offer you:
Compensation package is competitive, with significant room for career advancement.
Interested, Send your resume: email@example.com