Hiyakawa is an intimate and refined Japanese restaurant that focuses on authentic Japanese cuisine. We are expanding our business and looking for reliable and passionate people who are interested in service and cultural experiences. Please visit us: https://www.wabisabibyshuji.com/hiyakawa or IG @hiyakawamiami
***FOR FUTURE Hiyakawa SERVER***
The server will be able to hone their customer service skills while being a part of growing team of hard-working individuals that are always ready to make guest satisfied. They must be detail oriented and take pride in serving customers. They must be able to maintain a clean and organized work area that meets Hiyakawa standards and also be able to stay focused while following the guidelines and procedures established by the chef. They will be able to develop positive work relationships with employees and manages.
Essentially, our server will be responsible for tasks including, but not limited to:
• Providing “Omotenashi” meaning to wholeheartedly look after guests.
• Offer menus selections to each table, answers question and makes suggestions regarding food and beverage.
• Maintain knowledge of food and beverage choices, their preparation and ingredients.
• Take orders and assists guests in making choices of food and beverage based on their preference.
• Communicate guests orders to kitchen and sushi bar.
• Serve items to the guest in a timely manner to ensure proper food quality.
• Maintain a clean, well-groomed and professional appearance at all times.
• Maintain personal health and sanitation standards based on the health regulations.
• Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Florida Food Handlers card.
• High school diploma or equivalent education.
• Speak clearly and listen attentively to both guests and other employees.
• Two years of experience as server.
Skills and aptitude:
• Ability to accept constructive criticism and work calmly and effectively under pressure.
• Ability to take directions and be a team player.
• Multitask oriented and self-motivated.
• May be expected to the risks associated in attempting to resolve with difficult guests.
• May work flexible hours including morning, evening, night weekends and/or holidays.
We are Equal Employment Opportunity business.
2700 N Miami Ave , miami