Ad ID: 150095
Added: June 30, 2020
Location: United States
State: New York
City: New York
To serve food, drinks, and to accommodate guests’ needs in a courteous and timely manner.
Specific Functions and Duties:
• Delivers food and drinks to guests using IHOP’s team delivery system.
• Greet guests, answers questions, makes suggestions regarding food, drinks, and service.
• Interacts verbally with all guests creating a friendly and upbeat atmosphere.
• Relays orders to service bar and kitchen via the point-of-sale computerized register system.
• Observes guests and responds to any additional requests.
• Presents guest check to each table and accepts a form of payment. Makes correct change and/or completes the proper charge card procedure.
• Participates in the clearing and resetting of dining room tables. Qualification Standards:
• Ability to wipe down table tops, table legs, pick up debris off of the floor and wipe down booth seats in all areas of the restaurant.
• Transports plates, glasses and baskets to and from dining room, service bar, and the kitchen about 30 times per shift.
• Reading, writing, basic math and verbal communication skills required.
• Mobility required during the entire shift.
• Other duties as needed.
Primary Responsibilities: Completes all assigned prep work and sets up cook’s station. Maintains product presentations, product quality and cook time standards. Specific Functions And Duties
• Prepares menu items according to IHOP’s Recipes,
• Plate Presentations and specifications.
• Completes all assigned prep work.
• Sets up work station according to station diagram.
• Practices sanitary and safe food handling at all times.
• Cleans and sanitizes the work area before, during and after shift.
• Completes assigned daily and weekly cleaning projects.
Qualification Standards :
• Able to place plates, utensils, pans and cases on high and low shelves.
• Reading, writing and verbal communication skills required.
• Capable of using knives, slicing equipment and other food preparation equipment.
• Mobility required during the entire shift
Major Holidays and weekends is a must.
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Hours
• Extensive Training
• Meal Discounts
• Real Advancement Opportunities