Shift Supervisor, Kitchen Captain ◉ NOW HIRING ◉ sweetgreen (NEW LOCATION – Wynwood)
Ad ID: 184893
Added: February 5, 2021
Location: United States
NOW HIRING for our NEWEST Miami location in Wynwood!
Come live the sweetlife!
We are strong and growing through Covid-19! sweetgreen is strictly following all state mandated risk and safety guidelines to keep our guests and staff safe. Come be a part of our growing family!
sweetgreen reached a goal of donating 300,000 meals to hospital workers through the Sweetgreen Impact Outpost Fund during Covid-19. Our mission of impacting and leaving people better than we found them is thriving!
Kitchen Shift Supervisors
SUPERVISOR APPLICANTS – APPLY HERE
All applicants MUST be 18 years of age or older.
On a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food– we are passionate that real food should be convenient and accessible to all. As a Team Member, you are an ambassador of the sweetlife and sweetgreen’s core values – start creating healthy, transparent, and delicious food today. No matter where you start, the opportunity is available to cross-trained and progress in your career.
What you will get:
• Friendly, fun, positive work with a welcoming and supportive team
• Competitive wages and a clear career path for career development
• Free sweetgreen gear and tenure rewards
• Healthy and delicious shift meals
What is required:
• Food, Restaurant, and/or Team experience
• Knowledge of proper food safety handling
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with kitchen and food prep equipment
• A team player with a positive can-do attitude
• Quick and adaptable learner
• Collaborative communication skills
• Accountable in upholding high standards
What you do:
• Ensure all food, kitchen equipment and restaurant space meets food safety and quality standards
• Oversee store opening + closing
• Perform multiple daily food safety & quality checks
• Train and coach new team members
equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team
2601 NW 2nd Ave