As a phone interpreter, you’ll help people who don’t speak English well during critical moments in their lives. During one call you could be interpreting a doctor’s instructions to a patient, the next, interpreting for a couple at the bank who would like help financing a home. For more information about what it’s like to be an interpreter, visit us at careers.cyracom.com
Why Choose CyraCom?
• Earn competitive pay and great benefits.
• Receive paid training to become an interpreter, one of the fastest growing professions in the US.
• Make an impact on the lives of people who need you.
• Enjoy the support of a team that is more like family, who roots for you to do and be your best.
• Work for the fastest-growing language service industry leader.
• Speak English and another language fluently.
• Be at least 18 years old and have a GED, high school diploma or higher education.
• Possess documents to prove legal right to work in the United States.
5701 E. Hillsborough Ave. near 56th Street , Tampa