State Farm Insurance Agent is looking for a motivated professional with excellent bilingual (English/Spanish) communication skills. Insurance agency/industry or similar type work experience preferred but not required.
As a receptionist you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organization. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
* Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately
* Handle inbound calls from customers
* Answer, screen and forward any phone calls while providing basic information when needed
* Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries
* Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
* Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, faxing etc.
* Fully Bilingual in English & Spanish
* High School Diploma
* Proven working experience in similar roles
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
* Professional appearance
* Solid communication skills both written and verbal
* Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
* Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
* Have the desire to learn the insurance business and grow into more responsibility over time
* 4-40 CSR License a plus, but not required
Skills and Qualifications
* Well organized and able to work unsupervised
* Must have reliable transportation
* Must be very friendly, have a passion for helping people and be customer focused
* Candidate must have stable and verifiable work experience
* Above all else candidate must have a strong sense of customer service
* We are looking for a long-term candidate with a history of excellence and desire to advance
If you are interested, reply with your resume or use the link to apply!