IT Support Person
- Check with seller
- Published date: October 9, 2019
- Tampa, Florida, United States
• Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software
• Resolve issues for clients via phone, in person, or electronically
• Recommend hardware and software improvements Assist minor server-hardware issues.
• Manage service tickets from inception to closing, includes tracking resolution progress and updating customers on ticket status.
• Troubleshoot copiers, printers, desktop operating system, application errors and PC hardware issues.
• Set up and maintain user desktop environments; relocate and set up peripherals as may be required.
• Computer skills including Microsoft Office Products, networking, and internet browsers.
• Knowledge of using diagnostic tools, service aids, and product schematics, to assess and resolve equipment and system failures
• Ability to maintain and complete accurate record keeping and processing of paperwork.
Please have the following
• A valid drivers license
• Great time management skills
• Can present yourself in a professional manor
• A desire to grow your career with a rapidly expanding company
Experience and proficiency with the following applications and devices: Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook including calendaring, contacts, PST files, rules wizard and delegate rights, Adobe, Smartphone devices, VPN, Network Printers (HP).
Understanding and working knowledge of TCP/IP and Multicast technologies.
Working knowledge and understanding of Active Directory.
Knowledge of MS Windows and Windows based software required.
Thorough knowledge of computer hardware diagnostics and repair required.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"