Ad ID: 152243
Added: July 1, 2020
Location: United States
One of the largest seafood companies in the world, and the world’s largest producer of Atlantic salmon is seeking a Traceability Supervisor.
This position requires the successful candidate to have strong statistical & analytical skills with problem solving abilities in the field of Supply Chain and Manufacturing Processes. The successful candidate must strive to understand the needs of clients, various departments such as Production, Planning and Procurement, QA, Operations and Logistics to be able to troubleshoot challenges faced at the processing facility.
• Monitor the inventory and consumption of all raw materials to the Manufacturing Orders to meet the Standard Yield.
• Lead initiatives and special assignments.
• Verify inventory of Raw Material lot’s and ensure Mass Balance is maintained and allocations are made on a timely basis in production process.
• Lead meetings with managers to discuss Production results and Raw material inventory.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Analyst experience
• Position is for the 1st Shift (flexible schedule)
• Bilingual (English and Spanish )
• Microsoft knowledge in Excel
• Reporting skills
• Self-motivated individual with strong verbal and written communication skills.
• 1 – 2 years’ experience in a similar position preferred.
We are looking for a candidate with excellent leadership and management skills that is looking for a CAREER and not just a job.
The above job description is not an all-encompassing list of duties and responsibilities required of the employee for this job. Drug-Free Workplace
Please submit your resume with a cover letter describing your qualifications for this position. A cover letter MUST be accompanied with your resume in order to be considered.
8499 NW 80th Street