Ad ID: 175972
Added: September 7, 2020
Location: United States
1. Receives inbound shipments.
2. Processes outbound shipments.
3. Pulls material to fulfil purchase orders.
4. Packs purchase orders in designated areas.
5. Required to operate forklift by state required standards.
6. Perform monthly inventory count.
7. Follow warehouse supervisor instructions specifically.
8. Must manage their time during work efficiently to meet goals while consistently producing quality product.
9. Employee must be able to follow basic instructions from their manager/supervisor to maintain quality standards and production goals.
10. Maintain a safe working environment by following company safety policies.
1. Minimum of 1 year warehouse experience.
2. High School Diploma or equivalent.
3. Fork lift certification or other certifications related to warehouse operations is a plus.
4. Bilingual English/Spanish.
The employee will frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds and occasionally lift and move up to 55 pounds. The employee is required to stand for 7-8 hours, pull products, occasionally sit and bend.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time position, and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 6:00pm. Overtime may be required based on management scheduling.
1345 NW 98 Court, Bldg A, Unit #3