Ad ID: 164106
Added: July 15, 2020
Location: United States
Alliance Workforce is seeking an experienced Warehouse Associate for our client in Sanford, FL. This is a great opportunity to work for Nation Wide HVAC and Parts company.
1st shift 6am-finish
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour BOE
We are looking for a warehouse worker to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse worker responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS SPECIFIED. YOU WILL BE REJECTED. YOU MUST HAVE 2-3 YEARS OF HVAC EXPERIENCE. IF YOU DO NOT POSSESS THIS REQUIREMENT PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.
Typically, the Warehouse II position is the fully proficient and experienced warehouse operator with at least 18 to 24 months experience in HVAC/R products, RF Scanner and general warehouse operation knowledge and experience. Those warehouse personnel who are assigned as “principal receivers of product” are also classified as Warehouse Operator II. All other Warehouse Operator II’s are expected to be proficient in all warehouse activities that include, but are not limited to: receiving, order filling, stock replenishment, customer will call, and inventory cycle counts.
Essential Job Functions:
The following essential job functions are shared by several warehouse job classifications, but are a requirement by way of skills and experience for all Warehouse Operator II’s. Employees may be assigned to various job duties based on prior experience or operational needs. As employees demonstrate their knowledge and proficiency at these essential job functions their work classification may be changed based on their specific qualifications. Other duties may be assigned that pertain to the job classification.
1. Receives product into the warehouse by unloading trucks, using a forklift,
Pallet- jack, electric pallet-jack or by hand.
2. Ensures shipments received are in good condition and accurate by: inspecting
freight for damage and signing freight bills; verifying quantity ordered versus quantity received; checking all shipments against packing lists and for damage; completing necessary paperwork for reimbursements or discrepancies. Use of RF scanner is essential to the receiving process.
3. Replenishes stock (put-a-way) by utilizing material handling equipment, or by hand with the use of RF scanners. Replenishment of stock may include re-stocking of picking stock, filling bin boxes, facing cartons, storing pallets in racks, checking for product mixing, and rotating product where needed.
4. Fills customer orders by: picking product using RF scanner, ensuring accuracy by scanning barcodes; placing and/or packing product into cartons or onto a pallet to provide damage-free shipment.
Ensure the accuracy of inventory by participating in system directed or user directed cycle counts. This is accomplished by the manual count of selected inventory items. Discrepancies are verified and correct counts are input into the RF Warehouse Management System.
5. Services customers’ needs at Will Call Counter by providing friendly, accurate and prompt fulfillment of orders.
6. Resolves problems or issues by working cooperatively and professionally with coworkers and supervisors.
7. Maintains and exceeds department standards for accuracy and efficiency.
8. Maintains a safe work environment by working in a safe manner, following current Warehouse safety rules, maintaining equipment, and maintaining a clean work area where cardboard, paper, and plastic debris are disposed of properly.
. 9. Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested for the smooth and efficient operation of the warehouse.
• Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
• Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
• Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Ability to lift heavy objects
• Current forklift license
• High school degree
• PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO GET TO THE LOCATION EVERYDAY, ON TIME!!! ONLY SERIOUS PEOPLE APPLY LOOKING FOR A CAREER, NOT JUST A JOB.
Call Krisite for more details 551-888-6913